Angular Internals - Angular is an amazing abstraction that hides away many of the complexities of dealing with the DOM, data, and XHRs. But it's extremely valuable to know how your abstractions work to be able to use them to the greatest potential. Tero Parviainen, author of Build Your Own AngularJS will join us to talk about some of the unique insights he's had as he's looked over the Angular source to determine how this amazing abstraction works.
Guest: Tero Parviainen
- Tero - David Nolen, The Frontend Architecture Revolution, Jamie XX - In Colour
- Olivier - Readme.io, Keynote: Inside The AngularJS Directive Compiler, Is React Fast?
- Kent - Inside the Angular Directive by Tero Parviainen at ng-nl conference, iwantmyname.com, Emoji in commits - http://emojicons.com/ - http://getemoji.com/
- Aimee - Promises, Southern Cooking
- Pascal - Polymer 1.0 Announced
Angular Air is a video podcast all about Angular hosted by egghead.io instructor Kent C. Dodds. Please visit the Angular Air website (http://angular-air.com) to see upcoming and past episodes. Also be sure to follow Angular Air on Twitter and Google+ to stay up to date with future episodes. Also, all episodes are on the YouTube channel as well.