Angular UI-Router - Of all the libraries for building big applications, ui-router is one of the most used of them all. Join us as we talk with two of the maintainers to this invaluable Angular router.
- Chris - Microsoft typescript playground, Webstorm EAP + tslint
- Nate - Tips: Don’t do destructive operations in enter/exit hooks (UI Router), Value objects / Object.freeze(). Picks: Ramda, Help me add epic instrumentals to my Spotify Work Playlist, Feedback on Angular 2 support in UI Router
- Olivier - Angular 1 and Angular 2 Co-existence, Looking for co-contributors on ocLazyLoad & angular-localforage
- Kent - Tips: Write adapters for your dependencies. Picks: MDN
- Aimee - Angular Remote Conf - Use coupon code "angularair" for 20% off. Works for both group and individual tickets! Tip: Read the RFC! Looking at OAuth2 right now
- Patrick - Tip: Ask Questions, Picks: Angular 2 Survey Results
- Jeff - Medium, GetHuman Ideas
Angular Air is a video podcast all about Angular hosted by egghead.io instructor Kent C. Dodds. Please visit the Angular Air website (http://angular-air.com) to see upcoming and past episodes. Also be sure to follow Angular Air on Twitter and Google+ to stay up to date with future episodes. Also, all episodes are on the YouTube channel as well.