Angular 2 and React - If you know React, you probably really love it. If you know Angular 2, you probably love it as well. We're going to talk with people who have experience with both and plan to choose Angular 2 over React when Angular 2 is officially released. Why will they prefer Angular 2 over React? That's the question we'll be answering.
- Minko - Picks: Develop Angular Improvement Process, React: RESTful UI Rendering, Links: Building Angular Apps using Flux Architecture
- Tero Tips: bindToController - Picks: Refactoring by Martin Fowler
- PatrickJS - Tips: Always be learning - Picks: OSS Computer Science
- Kent C. Dodds - Tips: Components, components, components - Picks: Code Cartoons, A cartoon guide to Flux, Frisbee Golf, Why I don’t commit generated files to master - Links: How to miss the point when comparing web framework performance
- Aimee - Tips: How I've Improved my Angular Apps by Banning ng-controller - Picks: Promise visualization
Angular Air is a video podcast all about Angular hosted by egghead.io instructor Kent C. Dodds. Please visit the Angular Air website (http://angular-air.com) to see upcoming and past episodes. Also be sure to follow Angular Air on Twitter and Google+ to stay up to date with future episodes. Also, all episodes are on the YouTube channel as well.