ngAnimate 2.0 - Live coding virtuoso Matias Niemela and Robert Messerle join the Angular Air crew to talk about animations in Angular 1 and Angular 2. And what do these master minds have in store for future?
- Matias - wemux
- Robert - Question every time you want to introduce complexity to your code
- Kent - Picks: BabelJS, Quick guide: how to update Babel 5.x -> 6.x, Protractor Styleguide
- Aimee - Tips: vim snippets - Picks: Mike Gehard - really need to thank my mentor!
- Patrick - Tips: DSL (domain specific language), Learn advanced Google search techniques (use keywords) - Picks: universal-starter
- Jeff - Tips: Document with code - Picks: TechZing Podcast, Angular Air - Happy 1st Birthday! (as of 11/14)
Angular Air is a video podcast all about Angular hosted by egghead.io instructor Kent C. Dodds. Please visit the Angular Air website (http://angular-air.com) to see upcoming and past episodes. Also be sure to follow Angular Air on Twitter and Google+ to stay up to date with future episodes. Also, all episodes are on the YouTube channel as well.