Angular 2 in the Enterprise
○ Justin Schwartzenberger
○ Mike Brocchi
○ Austin McDaniel aka ngPanda
○ Olivier Combe
● Featured Guests
○ Nhut Tran
○ Gary Trinklein
● Intros & backgrounds
● How was Angular originally introduced into your environment?
● Why did your enterprise chose Angular?
● Did you start using it when it was in alpha/beta/rc ?
○ Is your app released yet ?
○ Did you release with an alpha/beta/rc ?
● What were the challenges in adopting Angular?
○ Process? (red-tape)
● If you have any existing Angular 1.x apps, what are your plans to migrate to Angular 2?
● Did you consider other technologies?
○ Even after adopting angular were you tempted to switch? If so, what tech stack?
● What does the future hold?
○ Lukas’ Observable Cheat Sheet: http://onehungrymind.com/observable-cheat-sheet/
GraphQL Summit: http://graphqlsummit.com/
Hopefully the sessions will be recorded and available later
○ Nodesecurity.io - Audits
○ I did a talk on Angular2 + ThreeJS + WebVR = very interesting stuff should check it out https://github.com/amcdnl/ng2-three
○ CSS related but by ng2 community member -> https://blueprintcss.io -> flexbox grid system
○ Async await debugging in chrome landed - https://twitter.com/addyosmani/status/789126892402204673 - soooo nice!
○ AoT in ngUpgrade is coming!!!! https://twitter.com/robwormald/status/788967912849694720
○ ng europe going on today & tomorrow (https://ngeurope.org/)
○ DevFest FL - https://devfestflorida.org/
○ ng cruise in May 2017 (https://ngcruise.com/)
○ GitKraken - cross platform git tool (https://www.gitkraken.com/)
○ Use ChangeDetectionStrategy.OnPush it’s good for you